We are working with a Premium CCTV Video Surveillance Security, IoT and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions company who are based in London.
Due to accelerated growth within the UK business, we are looking to recruit an experienced sales professional with responsibility for developing complex sales solutions and opportunities Nationally.
Leading the Sales Team in London, you will input and influence future strategic directions based on customer’ needs, market knowledge and opportunity.
- Define and develop our sales strategy and vision for Video Analytics, CCTV, IoT products and services in the UK.
- Kicking open doors to potential new fields of clients, building senior level, C-Suite relationships, and converting those into our accounts.
- Landing new accounts and expanding’ within existing contacts resulting in organic growth.
- Closing deals with co-operating partners, distributors, industrial clients.
- Negotiating terms and conditions in agreements at advantage position with various partners.
- Growing relationships with distributors and industrial clients’ key decision makers.
- Strengthen long-term cooperative partner relationship with platform clients and large clients.
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline and timely sales forecasts.
- Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques and deliver valuable solutions.
- Assist and guide support teams in resolving technically complex customer’ needs to ensure closure of business deals.
- Cooperate with the Tech Support to provide advice on solution design and project implementation.
- Perform onsite customer visits and demonstrations as required to secure business opportunities.
- Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to our products and solutions.
- Set targets for the Sales team.
- Previous experience of leading and establishing a technical product/service in the market.
- Proven track record of sales achievement against target within the IT systems environment, CCTV and Security integration markets.
- Able to understand and navigate complex buying decision making processes.
- Able to position our business value and outcomes that are compelling for executive buyers.
- Able to develop and execute highly effective close plans.
- Able to address buyer objections in a manner that builds trust and confidence.
- Able to operate autonomously and responsibly.
- Excellent communication and influential skills up to C level.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in demonstrating products portfolio through internal meetings attendance of trade shows and customer meetings.
- Ability to network, develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 Basic DOE, + Strong Commission Structure (£80k+) and other benefits available
Must be based in London