Are you interested in working for a specialist in high quality integrated security systems?
Due to the successful growth, this company are looking for an enthusiastic, independent, and motivated Security Systems Engineer to be a part of their expanding team.
You will be involved in providing install and commissioning support for blue chip clients on integrated access control products, gates, barriers, turnstiles, and IP CCTV projects.
- Review of system design prior to installation works and highlighting of any apparent technical, functional or compatibility issues
- Provide the Project Manager with the required level of technical and commissioning support for the duration of the project
- Ensure the system is installed and functions in accordance with all relevant industry standards and that activities comply with customer and company health and safety procedures
- Commissioning and configure system to meet the design specification and customer requirements
- Provide technical troubleshooting expertise and manufacturer liaison when required
- Conducting project handover and ensuring all relevant documents are passed to the Project Manager
- Have a good understanding of the SSAIB standards
- Ensure Project Engineer/ Supervisor is made aware of developments, problems and other issues affecting the performance of contracts
- Proven install experience on large projects within a background in CCTV, access control and integrated systems
- Working knowledge of mainstream access control, CCTV systems and networking
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- CSCS, IPAF and PASMA is advantageous
- Must meet BS7858 screening requirements
35k Basic + company vehicle + benefits