Evolution (Electronic Security Solutions) Ltd
£ Competitive salary doe + excellent benefit package
About the Company:
Founded in 1996, Evolution (Electronic Security Solutions) Ltd is one of the industry’s largest independent security integrators and operates worldwide.
With an interesting and diverse client base our services and solutions can vary from individual special projects right through to protecting some of the world’s most sensitive and mission critical sites.
If you are ready for your next exciting move and keen to work with a people-centric and growing business within the industry, then we would really like to hear from you.
- Assisting the Head of HR and the wider HR department where necessary.
- Supporting hiring managers with the recruitment process and booking interviews etc.
- Being the conduit between the resourcing partners and internal hiring community.
- Ensuring employee development and training plans are scheduled and completed within agreed time frame.
- Implementing and owning "employee" visa process to support overseas projects/clients etc.
- Supporting internal and external enquiries and requests related to the HR department.
- An interest in employee engagement would be useful.
- Proven work experience within an office environment.
- Must have an interest in HR, resourcing process and people experience.
- Very strong organisational skills, including multitasking, time, and diary management.
- The understanding and proven track record of confidentiality is essential.
- IT literacy, preferably in MS Office. Specifically, high level of knowledge in MS Excel would be beneficial.
For further information
If you would like to explore the opportunity further, please contact Tyra Charter on 01480 759834 or Tyra@zitko.co.uk.