We are working with a top security systems integrator who offer large-scale IP CCTV and access control projects to several global enterprise and blue-chip clients, both in the UK and internationally. They’re looking to grow their team with an experienced Project Engineer to help deliver projects, with a main empathises in other EMEA countries.
An excellent opportunity to join a top, national integrator who are continuing to add key accounts to their already strong client portfolio. With a lot of larger-scale projects and some in higher-security sites, you will need to be professional and able to pass security clearance.
- Top Security Integrator
- High-profile Enterprise and Blue-Chip clients
- Friendly and culturally driven team
- Professional corporate office
- You will be responsible for ensuring the complete project delivery and commissioning of IP, PC-based, integrated access control and CCTV systems.
- Offer on-site support on large scale systems including European and global systems.
- Support engineers, LSPs and clients on technical problems and commissioning.
- Communicate effectively with customers both external and internal as and when required, discussing problems, clarifying situations, identifying and explaining solutions.
- To liaise and interoperate with equipment manufacturers, software suppliers and/or sub-contract maintenance companies as required.
- Travel within EMEA as required.
- Strong experience of technical support or commissioning on enterprise level systems such as, C-Cure and Genetec would be highly beneficial.
- Strong project delivery skills with a background/experience in project engineering / installation of integrated security systems, ideally on a larger scale.
- Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking, including configuring and maintaining routers and switches highly beneficial.
c£50,000 +Travel Benefits + Private Health Care + Bonus