Are you interested in working for an employer who will value you as an employee?
An opportunity has become available for a Regional Sales Maintenance Manager to join a national company who are market leaders within the fire and security industry. You will be joining an extremely successful sales team across the UK, who are currently smashing targets meaning financial rewards are high, as well as working within lots of inbound leads, and cross selling with existing clients for maintenance sales across fire and security services.
This is a blended role of finding new business in a regional area, where if you land a National Account there is always flexibility for you to look after that solely, and also expanding existing accounts.
- Have overall responsibility for sourcing new accounts which will deliver multi-disciplined maintenance contracts, from initial bid support, contract mobilisation, management, and reporting of KPIs delivery of SLAs, customer relationship management, payment collection responsibilities and all account development opportunities.
- Provide monthly sales forecast and input to company delivery forecast and budgets.
- Achieving set Sales Targets monthly/quarterly/annually.
- To facilitate the relationship between the client and the business, ensuring that all maintenance works are carried out correctly to meet customer requirements. This will involve regular communication with Operational, Service, Admin, and working with the regional Delivery Team when required.
- Provide Account Management in line with the Company’s Quality Policy.
- Provide support for the Group Bid Team when tendering multi-site maintenance contracts, and following successful securing of the contracts, monitoring, and supporting the operational delivery.
- To have an awareness of all works contract activities for all Key Account customers and assist in developing appropriate Sales Strategies for increased activity and profitability.
- Ensuring that the business fully meet the customers systems servicing requirements in full compliance with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Profitability of Key Client accounts in line with agreed targets.
- Ensuring the ongoing retention of clients.
- Sound management, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in engineering in a related industry.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Working knowledge of Fire and Security products.
Flexible - North of Birmingham
- Salary £40-50k basic + commission (OTE 70k)
- Company car/allowance (£500pcm) + fuel card, phone, laptop
- 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays (3 days are held for Christmas Shutdown)