Fire and Security Service Engineer
Are you a Fire and Security engineer in the industry interested in working for an employer who will value you as an employee? With a competitive pay package, benefits, training and development and a reasonable call out rota. They are a well-established national company and seeking someone like you to join them to cover the Manchester, Bolton, Oldham and Wigan area.
- As an experienced service engineer, you will be responsible for the service of fire and security systems to include Gent, Notifier, Advanced, Morley, C-Tec, Kentec, Menvier, Hikvision, Paxton, Texecom and Galaxy.
- Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- To actively support at all times company policies and best practice. Required
- Ideally you will have experience working with top branded systems such as Gent and Notifier fire systems.
- Experience of conventional and addressable fire systems across a range of manufacturers equipment.
- Good understanding of BS regulations
- Ideally have knowledge of or completed FIA Units 1,4,5,6 and 8
- A proven background and experience of working within security engineering (Systems will include Hikvision, Paxton, Galaxy; training can be provided).
- Good communication skills to work effectively with customers.
£32,000 - £35,000 + overtime + travel time
- Regional work (travel time after 30 mins)
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays (3 days are held for Christmas Shutdown)
- Commission on remedial work identification (no selling involved, payments per job are 10% of sale value with commission capped at a maximum of £500.00 per job.)
- Call-out £160.00 per week on-call allowance. O/T paid door to door, 17:00 to midnight 1.5 / after midnight x 2