Area Sales Manager – Fire Alarm Systems
You will be working with a top security systems integrator who deliver large-scale, security and fire alarm installation projects to enterprise and blue-chip clients. With an increasing demand for high-level technical work, they’re looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager to manage sales processes with a specific focus on fire alarm sales within the M&E sector.
- You will target new and existing clients to increase the companies fire alarm presence in the, but not limited to, M&E contract sector.
- You must be proactive, reliable and effective in workforce and client management. The role requires a great deal of initiative and autonomy.
- You are not going to be micro-managed in this role, but neither are you going to be on your own. The office will provide all the technical and logistical support you need (along with a desk for anytime you need).
- There’s a solid list of existing of M&E contractors and consultants to manage / develop immediately and beyond this you’ll be expected to leverage company reputation and capabilities to open new doors.
- Naturally, fire systems projects don’t take off overnight, so it’s important you can nurture lasting relationships and a high value pipeline from first contact to close.
- You will have a strong sales background in the fire systems industry and an impressive record of solution sales involving 6 figure projects.
- Strong marketing instincts will also be vital, as you’ll be our face in the fire market, building your own profile and with it our capabilities.
- You’ll also need strong contract negotiation and sales administration skills, backed by a strong focus on achieving challenging (but realistic) targets.
- As a large, independently owned company, we reinvest a good deal of our profits in people and facilities (including the new training centre at our HQ).
- Your salary package will include commission scheme, company car + fuel card, sick pay, health care scheme, pension scheme, life and disability cover and 25 days’ holiday per year.
- To support your frequent remote working there’ll also be a mobile phone and laptop.