Evolution (Electronic Security Solutions) Ltd
Operations Manager (IRELAND)
Up to €Neg + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Vehicle (Allowance)
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Evolution (Electronic Security Solutions) Ltd is one of the industry’s largest independent security integrators and operates worldwide.
With an interesting and diverse client base our services and solutions can vary from individual special projects right through to protecting some of the world’s most sensitive and mission critical sites.
If you are ready for your next exciting move and keen to work with a people-centric and growing business within the industry then we would really like to hear from you.
The Operations Manager will be a pivotal part of the Operations team, which as a group will perform all the duties necessary to support the Operations Director and the wider business on a day-to-day basis. The role requires a great deal of initiative and autonomy.
These duties will include, but will not be limited to the following: -
- To assist in supporting and developing the company’s commercial operations, ensuring adequate resource is planned and in place in line with the company strategy and financial budgets.
- Budget, plan and negotiate to make things happen on the frontline in a timely manner and bring to life operational plans to grow the business alongside the UK Sales Director and Operations Director whilst maintaining or improving profitability.
- Establish and maintain systems for measuring all aspects of operations, regularly feeding back to the Managing Directors and Operations Director, suggesting ways to improve performance.
- Meet organizational requirements, such as Quality systems, Health and Safety, Legal stipulations, Environmental Policies, and general duty of care.
- To lead, manage and motivate departmental teams and be in touch with what is happening at the coal face. Guide and motivate Project Managers, Project and Service Engineers and the administrative teams ensuring collaboration, cooperation best practice is maintained throughout the wider UK & Ireland operation teams. Relay problems back to the Directors along with solutions.
- Ensuring all aspects of the required integrated solutions are being delivered to the customers’ satisfaction and in accordance with the contract.
- Ensure staff are trained and vetted to the required standard to meet customer and contract requirements.
- Developing professional customer relationships, responding appropriately to customer requests and concerns.
- Completing effective health & safety assessments, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of any incidents, involvement in subsequent investigations as needed.
- Completing risk assessments and site evaluations as well as completing monthly performance reports and billing schedules.
- Manage and assist with 3- and 6-month reviews as well as new starter appraisals and ensure annual appraisals are completed along with goal setting, liaising with HR when needed and taking a proactive approach with any HR issues, escalating when needed.
- Identify any recruitment needs as they arise and work with HR to fulfil the requirement.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems.
- Work closely with all departments to make sure activities remain compliant.
- Oversee materials and inventory management.
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in and would like to explore the opportunity further, then please contact Lorraine on 01480 759343 or Lorraine@zitko.co.uk