Security Service Engineer
We have an opportunity for a Security Service Engineer to join a national company, who are continuously bringing on new and interesting contracts, and have a friendly ethos throughout the team.
You’ll be responsible for the service of security equipment including CCTV, access control and intruder alarms for a variety of clients.
- Servicing and maintenance on CCTV, access control and intruder alarms.
- Liaise with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions.
- Be comfortable working on large and small scale multi-disciplined projects as required.
- Working within a team and independently – taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
- Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards.
- Travelling to sites as required.
- Assist with the call out rota and travel as necessary
- Experience of servicing CCTV, access control and intruder alarms (Galaxy, HIKVision and Paxton)
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people
- Flexible and pro-active approach to all given task
- Driving licence and able to pass relevant security vetting
£28,000 - £34,000 + travel pay + overtime