F I R E & S E C U R I T Y
S A L E S & T E C H N I C A L
P E R M A N E N T & C O N T R A C T
Zitko Consulting Ltd – Suite 2, 17a Huntingdon Street, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1BL
Tel: 01480 473245 Web: www.zitko.co.uk
Registered in England No: 7141544
Security Service Engineer Are you looking for a new job role in the East Midlands area which is more focused on integration service and fault finding? A company which will invest in you to take that next step up in your career? This highly successful company is looking for an enthusiastic and independent engineer to cover the East Midlands area. Role As the Security Engineer you will be responsible for the service of a range of CCTV, access control and intruder systems. Servicing of large scale, higher-end, integrated security systems, from a broad client base across the government, nuclear, corporate and commercial sector. Responsibilities
• To provide day to day service, maintenance and repair of the large-scale IP CCTV systems, access control systems and some intruder systems.
• To complete a planned preventative maintenance regime.
• Assist with the call-out rota and travel as necessary. Required
• Sound knowledge of CCTV, access control systems, intruder systems.
• On site repair capability.
• Ideal experience would include IP CCTV, Lenel, C-Cure, CEM, Milestone, Paxton, Galaxy.
• Training and the willingness to learn on a development plan to become highly skilled on the systems they work on.
Package £28,000 - £32,000 ( up to £34k depending on experience) + CO + OT +TT + vehicle (Brand new ford focus car or a high spec Van)+ commission Overall earning potential of £45k+ a year Plus training provided on systems. £150 standby 1 in 4 week scall out rota. Double time call out(is quiet 1-2 calls a week) Door to door travel pay for any call out. 8.00 –4.30 PM Working hours.Travel time is paid after 45 mins each way Location Nottingham Reference ZCL38005