This National Fire and Security solutions provider have an excellent reputation in the industry are seeking Service Co-Ordinators to join their offices based in Abingdon. The role will be to arrange, plan and coordinate field engineering activities.
You will be accountable for the planning and scheduling of works for a team of field engineers, undertaking all related activities required to ensure works are completed in line with business expectations.
You'll need to be able to operate in a fast-paced environment, able to work to strict timelines and be adaptable to meet the needs of the customer, which often vary dependant on the contract.
- To undertake the planning and scheduling of all Preventative Maintenance & Remedial Works associated to an allocated group of engineers. (Normally working to a minimum 2-week advance period).
- To administrate all resultant works following the initial Preventative Maintenance/Remedial visits undertaken.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service, in line with customer Service Level Agreements and expectations.
- To work with the Reactive and Support Teams to ensure that scheduled works can proceed in line with contract specifications.
- Effective planning and scheduling of engineer’s diaries and resulting daily revenue targets set by the business.
- Ability to communicate fluently with customers, manufacturers and internal staff.
- Ability to resolve customer related issues.
- Ability to work as a positive team member.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet agreed deadlines.
- Product and parts knowledge.
- A strong experience with Microsoft Office, with a minimum level of beginner to intermediate for Microsoft Excel.
- Company Integrated Management System.
Working Hours - Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm – half hour lunch
Holiday – 23 days per annum, plus bank holidays