Small Works Engineer
Are you a Fire and Security engineer interested in working for an employer who will truly value you as an employee? Are you looking for a competitive pay package, benefits, ongoing training, development, and a reasonable call out rota? We are working with a well-established national company who are seeking someone like you to join them to cover the North areas.
- As an experienced install/small works engineer, you will be responsible for the install of fire and security systems to include Gent, Notifier, Advanced, Morley, C-Tec, Kentec, Menvier, HIKVision , Paxton, Texecom and Galaxy.
- Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- To actively support at all times company policies and best practice.
- You must have experience working with conventional and addressable fire systems across a range of manufacturers equipment.
- Ideally you will have experience working with Gent and Notifier fire systems.
- Knowledge of or completed FIA Units 1,4,5,6 and 8 is desirable.
- A proven background and experience of working within security engineering. Systems will include HIKVision, Paxton, Galaxy. Training can be provided so this is not essential.
- Good communication skills to work effectively with customers.
Up to £40k (DOE) + overtime + travel time
- Regional work (travel time after 30 mins)
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays (3 days are held for Christmas Shutdown)
- Commission on remedial work identification (no selling involved, payments per job are 10% of sale value with commission capped at a maximum of £500.00 per job.)
- Callout £160.00 per week on-call allowance. O/T paid door to door, 17:00 to midnight 1.5 / after midnight x 2