Work for a pace-setting leader in a $billion industry!
Occupy the lead technical role in-country.
Develop/deliver sophisticated networked solutions for world-famous customers.
This is a terrific opportunity to take your technical leadership career forward - whether you’re in Fire & Security already, or in another challenging IT/IP-enabled field.
As a leading enterprise security integrator, my client specialises in protecting mission-critical assets for high-end customers, including some of the world’s most famous tech companies. They have a strong market presence in Eire and are now looking for someone to take on the lead technical role in-country, as a member of the senior management team. There’s an inspiring customer base and strong project pipeline that’s continued to grow despite the pandemic. And you’d be joining a privately-owned business that reinvests heavily in people, technology, and facilities.
- Wide-ranging technical management: people, projects, and engineering.
- The company’s solutions combine IP-enabled intruder detection, CCTV and access control technologies with sophisticated automated monitoring and control room systems.
- You’d be leading the skilled team responsible for specifying, configuring, programming, networking, and commissioning the necessary technology, at prestigious corporate sites.
- As well as running the IT engineering function, you’ll be the primary contact for customers, vendors, and colleagues on all technical design and commissioning issues.
- And you’ll work with the project management teams, to scope out high-value projects and to make sure they proceed on-time, on-budget and to spec.
- This role also offers a more general management perspective. You’ll be involved in the pre-sales and bidding process, as well as in driving the development of the Irish operation.
- You’ll report into the company’s UK-based Technical Director. He’ll give you just the right mix of support and freedom to carry on.
This position is very much focused on IT/networking, so Fire & Security industry experience is not essential (there’ll be a thorough induction when you join).
Here are the key attributes we will be looking for:
- MCP, MCSE, SQL Server and TCP/IP knowledge, backed by recognised qualifications.
- Strong team, resource and project management abilities.
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- A confident customer presence.
- The ability to discuss complex issues with technical and non-technical people.
- The company operates in numerous countries and is currently opening new offices across Europe. It’s a great time to join and there will be excellent career opportunities.
- The owners aren’t afraid to invest in people. You’ll receive the training you need to achieve your career goals, which will be carefully listened to at regular reviews.
- There’ll also be an attractive salary and benefits package. And you’ll be part of a successful, respected business that’s built on world-class engineering innovation.
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €60,000 - €65,000 + you'll also benefit from a company culture that promotes work life balance and has a commitment to continued learning and development.