Would you like to work for one of the country’s leading CCTV integration specialists? They are now looking for an Engineer to work within a key area of Bristol and throughout the South of England.
Job Role Summary
You will be responsible for overseeing the service, maintenance and upgrades of electronic security systems (IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarms). Many of the accounts will be on large public spaces and town councils, primarily focussing on multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
- Oversee several key client accounts and acting as the first point of contact – keeping the clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
- Servicing, maintaining and upgrading integrated CCTV, access control and intruder alarms.
- Work independently and with a small team of engineers/contractors.
- Complete all necessary client documentation.
- Previous experience of service within the electronic security industry, integrating security systems (CCTV, access control, intruder alarms) is essential.
- A high level of technical competency with CCTV, with additional access control and intruder systems experience desirable.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Must be hardworking and reliable.
- Time management and independence is also required to cover the multiple accounts.
£26,000 + Benefits